Studio-grade Portable USB Microphone
Whether you are podcasting on the road or recording instruments at a venue, the Apogee MiC Plus USB Microphone is an excellent choice for pristine sound quality and A to D conversion at up to 24-bit/96kHz resolution. Small enough to carry in your pocket, the MiC Plus uses a high-quality cardioid mic capsule for superior rejection of off-axis sound, and it gives you 46dB of mic preamp gain, with digital control for superb precision. It weighs less than half a pound, and with 3-color LED status/input level/blend mode indication, headphone output blend control that gives you zero-latency monitoring, and input gain adjustment/mute, the MiC Plus is a well-priced, high-performance portable USB mic for remote applications.
Packed with valuable, well-designed features
The Apogee MiC Plus gives you up to 24-bit/96kHz bit depth/sample rate, so your recordings will always sound full and clean. There are front-side controls for input level and monitor signal blending, and the MiC Plus also has a built-in threaded camera mount. The headphone output and USB port are thoughtfully positioned — out of your way, on the bottom of the mic. The MiC Plus comes with a mini tripod, mic stand adapter, USB micro-B to Lightning cable, USB micro-B to USB-A adapter cable, and a USB micro-B to USB-C adapter cable.
Apogee MiC Plus USB Microphone Features:
- Studio-grade cardioid microphone with USB connectivity
- Up to 24-bit/96kHz bit depth/sample rate for pristine recordings
- 46dB max preamp gain gives you plenty of input to work with
- Cardioid mic polar pattern provides superior ambient noise rejection
- Front-side LED status/level/blend mode indicator for quick reference
- Rear-side integrated threaded “camera” mount for hands-free recording
- Bottom-end USB port and stereo headphone output are out of the way
- Mini tripod, mic stand adapter, USB micro-B to Lightning cable, USB micro-B to USB-A adapter cable, and USB micro-B to USB-C adapter cable included