UPGRADED FEATURES FOR MORE TONAL CONTROL AND AN INTERFACE FOR OUTBOARD SIGNAL PROCESSING
The SUBWAY D-800 addresses the player who wants enhanced frequency control and an interface for outboard signal processing. The upscale D-800+ preamp features expand upon the acclaimed D-800 by including a comprehensive EQ section with Semi-Parametric sweep-able LOW and HIGH MID Bands, the addition of a BRIGHT switch, an adjustable HIGH-PASS Filter with control from 30Hz to 150 Hz, and on the Rear Panel, a Series Effects Loop, Tuner Output and 1/4″ MUTE footswitch jack.
Either way you get there, the straight ahead and beautifully simple D-800 or the upscale, fully featured D-800+, the SUBWAYS deliver nuance-rich Tone, stunning power and headroom and a blend of flexibility and portability that would be any Bassist’s dream ride to musical inspiration.
- Made in Petaluma, California with the World’s Finest Materials
- Class D Power with 8/4 or 2 Ohm Impedance Switch for optimum Power to Load Performance
- 800 Watts @ 4 or 2 Ohms (400 @ 8)
- Active/Passive Input Switch
- Play/Mute Switch
- Preamplifier features: Input Gain with Clip Indicator (O/D LED), Variable High-Pass Filter (30Hz – 150Hz), Variable Voicing (Flat to Vintage Scoop), Fully Active 4-Band EQ (+/- 12dB of Bass, Low-Mid, High-Mid, Treble) with Sweepable (variable) Low-Mid (150Hz-1800Hz) & High-Mid (300Hz-5000Hz) Frequency Controls with Deep Switch (for enhanced low-end) & Bright Switch (for enhanced top-end) and Master Volume
- Balanced XLR Line Out with Pre/Post, Line/Mic & Ground Lift Switches
- Series FX Loop
- Tuner Output (back panel)
- Mute Footswitch Jack (footswitch sold separately)
- Headphone Output
- Auxiliary Input
- Protection & Limit LED Indicators
- 2 Speakon Speaker Output Jacks
- Fan Cooled
- Gig Bag w/Strap
- Weight: 6.3 LBS.
- Dimensions: 2.625″? H x 13.25″? W x 10.15″? D
Why Buy From Marshall Music
At Marshall Music, we’re all passionate and highly experienced musicians that love what we do. Family run and family owned for over 35 years, we stock a huge variety of the very best brands in the world of musical instruments, music technology, professional audio and accessories. At Marshall Music, you’ll get the right advice – exactly what you need to make the best possible purchasing decision. We’ll do all we can to make sure you get the right thing at the right price as efficiently as possible – leaving you with a smile on your face!