Behringer FBQ800 Graphic EQ allows you to take control of your sound. Boasting nine individual frequency bands for sculpting your sound, you can tame or enhance specific tones to maximise your sound. Whether you’re on the stage, or in the studio, this ultra-compact EQ gives you phenomenal control with an easy-to-use design.
With Behringer’s revolutionary FBQ Feedback Detection System, this handy device can instantly detect and reveal troublesome frequencies. Once detected, an indicator associated with the corresponding band will illuminate, allowing you to adjust your sound as required. And with an additional low-cut filter, you can even remove unwanted LF rumble and interference that could be detrimental to your sound.
Optimise your sound
Even the best sound systems can dramatically benefit from good equalisation. The FBQ800 allows you to adjust nine frequency bands, giving you full control over the frequency response of your sound.
Each band can be cut or boosted by up to 12dB either way, enabling you to sculpt your sound to suit your needs. You can even switch to +/-6dB of cut/boost, giving you even more precision for fine-tuning your sound. Whether you’re looking to reduce mud and ‘boom’, add sparkle, or accentuate a specific tone, the FBQ800 offers you a powerful and intuitive solution.
Destroyer of feedback
For more than 20 years, Behringer has designed and manufactured some of the most successful FBQ Feedback Elimination processors. Now you can own and enjoy the benefits of this innovative technology thanks to the integration of Behringer’s revolutionary FBQ Feedback Detection System.
Ensuring that your sound is completely feedback-free, the Mini FBQ800 allows you to focus on your performance. When feedback is detected, the FBQ800 indicates the specific frequency range via an LED on the associated EQ band.
- Ultra-compact 9.5” graphic equaliser for the stage and studio
- Revolutionary FBQ Feedback Detection system instantly reveals critical frequencies
- FBQ can also be used as an audio analyser
- Additional low-cut filter removed unwanted frequencies below 75Hz
- Accurate 6-segment LED I/O meters and level control for precise level indication
- High-quality illuminated faders, potentiometers, and illuminated switches
- Ultra-low noise audio operational amplifiers for outstanding sonic performance
- All Mini Series models can be stacked on top of each other for an ultra-compact processing solution
- Covered by Behringer’s 3-year warranty program
- Designed and engineered in Germany
Why Buy From Marshall Music
At Marshall Music, we’re all passionate and highly experienced musicians that love what we do. Family run and family owned for over 35 years, we stock a huge variety of the very best brands in the world of musical instruments, music technology, professional audio and accessories. At Marshall Music, you’ll get the right advice – exactly what you need to make the best possible purchasing decision. We’ll do all we can to make sure you get the right thing at the right price as efficiently as possible – leaving you with a smile on your face!