Focusrite Scarlett SOLO USB Audio Interface – 2nd Generation
- Focusrite Mic Preamp: the better your preamp, the better your microphone will sound
- Precision digital converters capture performance with studio-quality 24-bit resolution at sample rates of up to 96kHz with an exceptional dynamic range of over 105dB
- Guitars plug straight into a crystal clear DI that minimizes the risk of distortion
- Powered via USB, no need need for a bulky power supply
- Includes an authorization code for Ableton Live Lite, Scarlett Plug-in Suite (RTAS/AU/VST), Red 2 & Red 3 Plug-in Suite (AAX/AU/VST), the Softube Time and Tone Bundle, Novation Bass Station, and 1GB of Loopmasters samples
Ideal for singer songwriters and guitar playerswho want to record studio-quality music
Scarlett Solo is our simplest and most compact interface. It’s ideal for singer songwriters and guitar players looking for the easiest way to record studio-quality music onto Mac or PC. Take it anywhere, connect by USB, plug a mic and guitar straight in, and immediately start recording with the same sound quality as the rest of the latest Scarlett range.
Focusrite interfaces are perfect partners for Pro Tools, so Scarlett Solo comes with Pro Tools | First – Focusrite Creative pack in the box, as well as Ableton Live Lite recording software and a suite of software and samples, so you can start recording straight away. As you’d expect, it works flawlessly with all major DAWs on Windows and Mac.
Sound Like You
Easily make recordings that sound exactly like you. Connect your microphone to our natural sounding Scarlett preamp, and plug your guitar straight into a newly designed input, both of which capture studio-quality audio that sounds just the way you intended. 48V phantom power means you can use any mic you want.
Record Guitar and Vocals Simultaneously
Record your guitar and vocals at the same time, onto separate tracks. If one doesn’t sound right, you won’t have to re-record both. You can also apply separate effects: amp simulation to your guitar, for example, and reverb on your vocal.
Effects in Real Time
Super-low latency lets you enhance your recordings in ways that are simply impossible with any other interface in this class, like enabling real-time guitar amp simulation and vocal reverb (subject to your software, settings and computer).
Start Recording Today
Compose, record, edit, save and export your music straight away, with time-unlimited versions of industry-standard music software: Ableton Live Lite and Pro Tools | First – Focusrite Creative Pack, which features 12 additional plug-ins including the Eleven Lite for real life guitar amp emulations and Black Op for iconic distortions and overdrives.
You also get Softube’s Time and Tone bundle, the Focusrite Red Plug-In Suite, Novation’s Bass Station Virtual synthesiser and 2GB of Loopmasters samples.
All the software is simple enough for beginners, yet sophisticated enough for advanced users.