Warwick Deluxe Line Bass Guitar Bag
- Strong water-resistant RokTex surface material with artificial leather detailing
- Interior lining: extra strong black nylon
- 20 mm/0.79″ padding
- Equipped with the Guitar-Saving-System with Neck-Saving-System for ultimate protection
- Extra protecting cushion for lower strap button
- Robust RokTex protection for hardware and bridge
- Ergonomically formed and cushioned rear side
- 8 mm/0.31″ wide 2-way zip with nylon zip-hanger and printed RockBag logo
- 1 cushioned carry handle
- 2 cushioned back straps
- 1 large outer pocket with zipper with integrated extra pocket
- Extra pocket with zip at the front side of the neck
- Window pocket for business cards
- PVC-strengthened bottom with metal feet
- Metal hanging hook
- Embossed RockBag logo
- Reviews (0)
Chances are that the travel guitar you bought came with a pretty poor carry bag (if it came with one at all) and you may well want to travel with it. This is where a Warwick Deluxe gig bag excels.
The Warwick Deluxe RB20505B Rockbag is designed to transport most electric bass instruments and will take great care of your Fender Precision or Jazz or any similar sized 4/5 string electric bass.
As with all Warwick Deluxe bags you can expect a superior bag that will provide great instrument protection and an array of useful features for any travelling guitarist.
This DELUXE class bag features a full 20cm of padding in a tough water resistant RokTex material with comfortably padded twin back straps and separate shoulder strap.
This bag also benefits from a neck tie down system with large external pockets to pack all the gear you will need and has a wealth of design details and features that make this a great value and long lasting bag and a solid investment in instrument protection.