TURBOSOUND TCS-218B ACTIVE DUAL 18 INCH SUBWOOFER
- Dual front loaded powered subwoofer for portable PA applications
- 6,000 Watt power featuring KLARK TEKNIK Class-D technology
- KLARK TEKNIK Digital Signal Processing for total system control
- ULTRANET digital audio networking connects to mixers and other sources
- Double suspension 18″ low frequency drivers with inside/outside wound coils
- Fully featured user interface with LCD display for ease of navigation
- PC remote control software downloadable at turbosound.com
- Low distortion bass reflex port design
- 18 mm (3/4”) birch plywood enclosure with hard wearing semi matt black paint finish
- Architecturally styled powder coated perforated steel mesh grille
- Multiple internal rigging points allow secure mounting for installation
- Mains input on Neutrik powerCON* connector
- 10-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.
- Reviews (0)
The TCS218B-AN is a 6,000 Watt dual 18″ front loaded powered subwoofer with digital networking ideally suited for a wide range of fixed installation and portable PA applications. Designed to work individually without a controller or additional amplifi cation, the TCS218B-AN provides optimal low frequency reinforcement when used in conjunction with all TCS Series loudspeakers.
A bass reflex port design enclosure, with two high power, double suspension 18″ low frequency drivers that utilize a specialised voice coil wound on both the inside and outside of the coil former for higher magnetic density, better heat dissipation, higher power handling capacity, and improved efficiency.
Output power for the TCS218B-AN is provided by means of an efficient and lightweight KLARK TEKNIK 6,000-Watt Class-D power amplifier. A sophisticated, but easy to use KLARK TEKNIK Digital Signal Processor (DSP) provides dynamic EQ for impressive full range response at low volume levels, and transparent limiting for clarity at high output levels – and long-term reliability.
On the rear panel of the amplifier module, the user interface’s LCD display and single rotary encoder provides intuitive access to array, position and user EQ, control, and signal routing features. Input is via a combination balanced XLR/jack input, and an XLR output is provided for daisy-chaining more active loudspeakers or for use with another powered subwoofer.
ULTRANET connectivity is provided by two locking etherCON* connectors. Up to 16 independent channels of 24-bit digital audio and control data are transmitted via a single CAT5 cable between compatible digital devices – including mixers, I/O stage boxes, powered loudspeakers and personal monitoring systems. Simplified cable routing and ease of setup translate directly into significant time saved during installation.
Finished in a highly durable semi matt black paint, the cabinet is constructed from 18 mm (¾”) birch plywood – and includes a rugged powder coated perforated steel mesh grille backed with reticulated foam. Internal M10 threaded rigging points are provided and mains power input is provided via a Neutrik powerCON* connector.