The Travelite cello case was invented by Saga Musical Instruments to fill a long-felt need by cellists for a light, strong and portable case. The TL-20 was carefully designed to be the ideal cello travel case. It is extremely light – being made of a high-grade, modern material that not only protects but insulates the instrument as well. The exterior is durable ballistic nylon and includes detachable, padded shoulder straps for ease of transport. Cellists who spend a lot of time in airports will appreciate the attached wheels. The interior is plush lined and fully padded with a full suspension feature to cradle the instrument. The fully arched top and wood reinforcements around the case ensure the ultimate protection for the instrument and peace of mind for the player. We urge you to try the Travelite TL-20 Cello case – it’s the lightest, the strongest and the best value around!
- Precision-engineered instrument cavity made of high-grade lightweight foam
- Arched-top construction with full suspension top and body provides superior strength
- Plush blue-grey velour interior with two internal bow holders and neck support with Velcro strap ensures a snug, protective fit
- Padded, heavy duty ballistic nylon exterior cover will stand up to the elements and look great for many years to come
- Luggage-grade nylon zipper, hygrometer to control moisture, locking latch and removable backpack straps keep your instrument secure
- 4/4 and 3/4 sizes have luggage-grade wheels located on the bottom for easy transport