Cardioid fitness headset condenser microphone offers a moisture-repelling hydrophobic construction for use in fitness training, Features include windscreen and compatibility with Shure bodypack systems for replacement of TA4F-connected microphones.
What is the SM31FH Fitness Headset best suited to?
The SM31FH fitness headset was designed for use in fitness instruction and features moisture-repelling construction for true performance in humid applications where corrosion damage is common.
Why is it a “Fitness Headset”?
The SM31FH ftness headset adds hydrophobic materials to the industry-standard, road-tested Shure SM family in a rugged and durable cardioid condenser microphone. The moisture-repelling cartridge housing protects the microphone and ensures a long lifetime of use.
Can I use the SM31FH Headset with a wireless System?
TA4F 4-pin connectors make it a viable replacement for any existing Shure wireless headset system, and is also available with SM Analog Wireless and SM Digital Wireless system bundles.
- Wearable wireframe headset with secure, comfortable fit made for fitness and aerobics instructors
- Integrated moisture-repelling hydrophobic fabric protects the microphone element from harmful corrosion for use in humid environments
- Flexible gooseneck provides discrete adjustment options to optimize placement for greatest isolation
- Lightweight and low-profile form factors stave off fatigue during high-impact use
- Compatible with Shure wireless bodypack systems for direct replacement of TA4F-connected microphones
- Available with a wide range of Shure wireless systems, renowned for ease of use and reliable performance
- Included windscreen tames plosive, breath and wind noises for clean and intelligible sound
- Tailored frequency response refined for crisp and clear vocal reproduction
- Legendary Shure precision engineering for durability and performance