SARAMONIC LAVALIER MIC FOR SMARTPHONE
- Capture broadcast-quality sound directly into Apple and Android devices
- Microphone has a 6-foot (1.8m) cable, a 13-foot (4m) extension cable is also included
- Foam windscreen for indoor use, high-wind furry windscreen for outdoor use
- Omnidirectional pickup pattern is ideal for video production and audio recording
- Easy to use, no batteries are required
If you need an excellent sounding clip-on lavalier microphone to connect to both Apple and Android devices, the Saramonic SR-LMX1+ provides the versatility you need to record broadcast-quality sound in any environment. The pickup pattern of the microphone is omnidirectional, which provides the best possible sound-quality for video and audio recordings. This microphone is easy to use, and no batteries are required for operation.
When you’re recording sound on a mobile device with a lavalier microphone, you often just need a short cable because your smartphone or tablet are kept close to your body. This is why the SR-LMX1+ includes a built-in 6-foot (1.8m) cable. However, when you put your mobile device on a tripod or a stand and you need to get in front of the camera, you will need a longer wire. This is why the SR-LMX1+ includes a 13-foot (4m) extension cable.
Lavalier microphones provide great sound quality for your smartphone videos, but if you’re shooting outdoors in the wind, you will likely have distracting wind noise in your videos. The included furry windscreen protects the sound quality of your recordings when you shoot outdoors. You will never encounter an environment where you can’t get great sound with the Saramonic SR-LMX1+.