Since the 1970s, drummers have been combining electronic percussion elements with their acoustic kits, and thanks to Roland, it’s never been easier. With its incredibly user-friendly interface, Roland’s TM-2 Trigger Module lets you effortlessly augment your acoustic drums with electronic percussion. Two trigger inputs support a variety of Roland pads and triggers, while the professional onboard sounds and multi-effects extend the capabilities of your drum kit. You can also trigger your own custom WAV sounds via SDHC card.
Roland TM-2 Trigger Module Features at a Glance:
- Over 100 ready-to-rock professional sounds
- Includes sounds designed for layering with acoustic drums
- Suitable for all genres, from rock and metal to electronic
- SDHC card slot lets you trigger your own WAV sounds stored on SDHC media
- Two trigger inputs support both single- and dual-trigger pads
- Simple, intuitive user interface
- Onboard effects include reverb, flanger, delay, and more
- MIDI I/O for triggering external sound modules and capturing MIDI data in your music software
- You can also play the TM-2 from other devices via MIDI
- Works with Roland RT-series acoustic drum triggers and Roland percussion pads
- Compatible with BT-1 Bar Trigger Pad, KT-10 Kick Trigger Pedal, V-Pads, and V-Cymbals
- Powered by batteries or included AC adapter
Why Buy From Marshall Music
At Marshall Music, we’re all passionate and highly experienced musicians that love what we do. Family run and family owned for over 35 years, we stock a huge variety of the very best brands in the world of musical instruments, music technology, professional audio and accessories. At Marshall Music, you’ll get the right advice – exactly what you need to make the best possible purchasing decision. We’ll do all we can to make sure you get the right thing at the right price as efficiently as possible – leaving you with a smile on your face!