Mackie CR5BT Bluetooth 5 Studio Monitors (Per Pair)
- Pair of true reference monitors with 5″ polypropylene-coated woofers and 0.75″ silk tweeters
- Studio-quality reference monitoring at a price to fit just about any budget
- Bluetooth connectivity for untethered media playback
- 50W of powerful, clear, articulate stereo audio with broad frequency range of 60Hz–20kHz
- Birch cabinets enhance sound quality and are built to last
- Tweeters are ferrofluid-cooled for reliable, distortion-free operation
- Convenient front-panel volume control, 1/8″ stereo TRS input, and 3.5mm headphone jack
- Rear-panel RCA and L/R 1/4″ inputs give you connectivity options
- Switch for choosing whether the powered speaker with volume knob goes on your left or right
- Smart waveguide design produces smooth, clear sound dispersion at any listening level
- Pro-grade acoustic isolators included for each monitor
- Reviews (0)
Mackie has over 20 years of experience in designing true reference monitors, and it shows. Their Creative Reference series multimedia Monitors deliver extraordinary functionality with high-quality components in a small-footprint, affordable form factor. The Mackie CR5BT 5″ Creative Reference Multimedia Monitors with Bluetooth pump out 50W of clean stereo sound from two 5″ woofers and two ferrofluid-cooled 0.75″ silk tweeters, and they have a broad frequency response range of 60Hz–20KHz. You can plug your smartphone or other audio source directly into the font-panel 1/8″ TRS input or connect by Bluetooth and listen via headphones through the front-facing headphone jack, which automatically defeats the speaker output when employed.
Studio-quality monitoring at an entry-level price
The Mackie CR5BT 5″ Creative Reference Multimedia Monitors are well-priced to suit just about any budget — but they aren’t cheap. From their birch plywood cabinets to their ferrofluid-cooled tweeters to their smooth waveguide design, the CR5BTs are built with high-quality components and thoughtful design. The woofers’ small size belies their low-end punch, and the silk tweeters, kept cool by ferrofluid, articulate superbly for pleasing treble frequency production. The custom-tuned rear bass ports and included acoustic isolation pads further enhance the CR5BT’s sound quality, minimizing bass buildup and facilitating purer waveform production throughout their entire 60Hz–20kHz range.
Mackie CR series reference monitors pack heavyweight punch in a small form factor. Each pair features 1/8″ TRS input on the front and dual RCA and 1/4″ phone jack inputs on the rear panel. But you don’t have to be wired in; you can connect for untethered media playback via Bluetooth. There’s a selector switch for determining which stereo channel (left or right) is sent to the powered speaker, so you can have it on your left or right, and the front panel’s 3.5mm headphone jack conveniently mutes the speaker output when in use. And with 50W of power pushed through the built-in waveguide design, you can expect plenty of volume and smooth, clear sound dispersion at every listening level.