Gibson Les Paul Monitor 8” (Tobacco Burst) each
- Experience exceptional midrange definition, and superb transient response, from a unique, lightweight driver design coupled with high-power amplification
- Mixes translate better because the precision 1″ titanium tweeter produces accurate highs, while the front-ported, bass-reflex enclosure delivers tight, precise bass
- Iconic archtop Les Paul styling with carved flame-maple front brings visual excitement to studio or home
- Personalize your sound with rear-panel high and low frequency trim controls
- Avoid “listening fatigue” thanks to extremely low distortion, ample headroom, and transparent sound reproduction
- Complement any room design with your choice of high-gloss nitrocellulose cherry, cherry burst, or tobacco burst finishes
- Reviews (0)
In the studio, the Les Paul Reference Monitors provide superior instrument definition, imaging, and transient response for accurate mixing and mastering of all musical genres. And in the home, these premium two-way speakers deliver the pristine sound quality that artists hear in the studio.
Make mixes that “translate” superbly, master with confidence, or simply enjoy a superior listening experience—these speakers truly further the legacy of the man who invented multitrack recording.
It’s time for you to hear all the music—audition the Les Paul Monitors today at your Gibson Pro Audio dealer.