Fender Santa Ana Overdrive Effects Pedal
- In-house, all-original circuitry by Fender for great distorted tone
- Equipped with FET technology for dialing in a wide array of tones
- Classic control-knob set along with a Boost and Bypass
- Lightweight anodized aluminum chassis is durable and has classic looks
- LED-backlit knobs make spotting your controls on a dark stage easy
- Reviews (0)
Designed by their own in-house team, the Santa Ana overdrive pedal by Fender features all-original circuitry created by a team versed in the classic tones that Fender is known for. The Santa Ana is equipped with FET technology, letting you dial in a wide array of tones from a touch of grit, all the way to full-on saturated crunch. The Santa Ana has all the classic controls along with a Boost and Bypass, all laid out in a streamlined format that is easy to read and a breeze to activate. Fender knows that a classic stompbox doesn’t need a bunch of frills to thrill. They kept it simple so you can revel in the vintage sonic flavors of distortion. What’s more, the Santa Ana chassis is made from lightweight, durable anodized aluminum, and the LED-backlit knobs make it easy to spot your controls on the darkest stages. There’s even an exclusive magnetically latched 9-volt battery door that makes changing out the battery easier than ever. Grab the Santa Ana, plug in, and stomp your way to great tone.