Fender Pugilist Distortion Effects Pedal
- Dual overdrive/distortion pedal for electric guitar
- All-original drive circuit designed by Fender
- Select series operation for stacked-drive tones, or parallel to blend the 2 sections to taste
- Ultra-rugged construction with anodized aluminum case
- Innovative battery compartment makes it fast and easy to change batteries
- LED-backlit knobs show you your settings at a glance, even
- Reviews (0)
Do you love stacking overdrive and distortion pedals to craft your electric guitar tones? Of course you do, and that’s why Fender created the Pugilist Distortion pedal. Featuring two gain stages, each with its own tone control, you’ll be able to explore everything from subtle grit to aggressive, biting distortion. Run the two gain stages in series to stack them for dynamic, dimensional tone. Or run them in parallel, with a blend control to fine-tune your sonic balance. If your pickups sound a little thin, engage the bass boost switch to fatten ’em up. If you want the flexibility of two drive pedals with the gigging convenience of one, check out the Fender Pugilist Distortion pedal.
User-requested features you’ll appreciate at every gig
Beyond its wide-ranging overdrive and distortion, every aspect of the Fender Pugilist Distortion pedal is tailored for live performers. LED-backlit knobs show you your settings at a glance, even on a dark stage. Battery changes are fast and easy thanks to the innovative battery compartment design. And with all this packed into a rugged anodized aluminum enclosure, Fender can confirm this pedal will stand up to regular use and abuse.