Thanks to its built-in drive circuit, the Fender Pour Over envelope filter pedal offers much more sonic versatility than a standard autowah effect. The Pour Over pedal responds expressively to your playing dynamics, with your choice of lowpass, bandpass, or highpass filter modes. By increasing the drive amount, you add harmonic richness to your tone that takes this effect to the next level. Spend some time exploring how the Frequency, Tone, Q, and Drive controls interact, and you’re sure to discover some truly special sounds with the Fender Pour Over envelope filter pedal.
Ultra-rugged pedal for performing musicians
Packed into Fender’s modern pedal chassis, the Pour Over envelope filter pedal is built to last. The chassis is constructed from durable anodized aluminum, complete with an amp jewel LED for the classic Fender look. And musicians especially appreciate the switchable LED indicators on the knobs, making it easy to assess your settings on a dark stage.
Fender Pour Over Envelope Filter Pedal Features:
- Envelope filter effects pedal for bass and guitar
- Responds expressively to your playing dynamics
- Generate a wide range of sounds with switchable lowpass, bandpass, and highpass filter modes
- Built-in drive circuit adds harmonic aggression
- Ultra-rugged anodized aluminum chassis is ready for the stage