Fender Player Series Tele MN – 3 Tone Sunburst
- A Telecaster with classic tones and modern playability
- Alnico V single-coil pickups deliver punchy sounds with ample output
- Fast-action modern C-shaped neck and 22-fret, 9.5″-radius fingerboard
- Synthetic bone nut enhances vibrational transfer through the neck
- 6-saddle string-through bridge supplies a mean bite and excellent intonation
- Fender standard sealed tuners for rock-solid tuning
- Reviews (0)
Some folks think Teles are a twanging one-trick pony. They obviously never played a Fender Player Series Telecaster. Loaded with dual Alnico V single-coil pickups, this axe delivers everything from country twang to jazzy articulation to high-octane rock ‘n’ roll — and anything in between. A modern C-shaped neck and 22-fret, 9.5″-radius fingerboard give you a decidedly contemporary feel with fast action and comfortable playability. You also get a synthetic bone nut, 6-saddle string-through bridge, and Fender standard sealed tuners. If you appreciate classic Tele tone but crave a more modern favor, pick up the Player Series Telecaster. But be warned — you won’t want to put it down.
Fender’s Player Series: vintage vibe, modern edge
For their new Player Series guitars, Fender went back to the drawing board with updated radii for more historically accurate body shapes, new vintage-inspired finishes, and a classic logo that harkens back to the Fenders of yesteryear. But these smooth-playing instruments also look to the future with modern enhancements that include 22-fret necks, upgraded bridges for better sustain, and refined pickups that crank out legendary Fender tone by the boatload.