Fender Level Set Buffer Pedal
- Output Level and Hi-Freq trim controls, Load toggle switch, and Mute footswitch
- 1 x 1⁄4″ instrument input
- 1 x 1⁄4″ instrument and 1 x 1⁄4″ tuner outputs
- 1 Mohm input impedance and 1 Kohm output impedance
- Magnetic-latching 9-volt battery door makes battery swaps quicker and easier
- Lightweight silver anodized aluminum casing
- Reviews (0)
Whether you use multiple guitars during a set or one guitar through a big pedalboard, your signal strength can take a hit. Enter the Fender Level Set, a buffer pedal no pedalboard should be without. Switching from a humbucker-equipped axe to one with single-coil pickups can cause hassles when you’re trying to dial in your tone onstage or in the studio. Similarly, a complex pedal setup can bleed your signal strength, leaving you with a wimpy signal. Neither scenario is optimal for killer tone. Fender’s Level Set lets you swap guitars without negatively impacting your tone. Fender consulted with an army of guitarists on the design, and the resulting stompbox is loaded with stage-ready features.
By guitarists, for guitarists
The proprietary circuit features Level, Hi-Freq, and Load controls to optimize your signal, along with a Mute footswitch for silent tuning. The tuner output allows your tuner to always be on without interrupting the signal path. Crafted from durable lightweight anodized aluminum, the Level Set features an amp jewel LED for classic Fender visuals. LED-backlit knobs let you easily see your settings at a glance on a darkened stage. There’s even a magnetically latched 9-volt battery door to make battery swapping quicker and easier!