Fender American Performer Tele RW – Satin Sonic Blue w/ Hardcase
- American-made Telecaster at an unbeatable price
- Alder body yields a balanced tone with equal amounts of lows, mids, and highs
- Maple modern “C” neck supplies comfortable playability
- Easy-playing 9.5″-radius rosewood fingerboard with jumbo frets
- Yosemite single-coil pickups yield a vintage tonal balance and amp-brutalizing punch
- Greasebucket tone control rolls off highs without adding bass or affecting your volume
- 3-saddle Telecaster string-through bridge provides enhanced sustain
- ClassicGear tuners ensure rock-solid intonation
- Reviews (0)
An American-made Tele at an unbeatable price — that’s exactly what you get with the Fender American Performer Telecaster. Experience balanced tone and extreme comfort, courtesy of a lightweight alder body, maple modern C-shaped neck, and easy-playing 9.5″-radius rosewood fingerboard. Heat things up with an awe-inspiring combination of vintage-tinged sonics and modern output, thanks to two Yosemite single-coil pickups. On top of that, Fender’s Greasebucket tone control keeps things from getting muddy. The American Performer Tele includes ClassicGear tuners for rock-solid intonation.
American-made quality at an unbeatable price
Fender’s American Performer Series exists to do one thing: give you a genuine US-made Fender at an unbeatable price. The American Performer Telecaster gives you a great selection of cool Tele features, including a supremely playable maple neck and rosewood fingerboard, jumbo frets, Yosemite pickups, and Fender’s innovative Greasebucket tone control. All in all, it’s quite a potent music-delivery system. And it’s made right here in the USA, in Fender’s state-of-the-art Corona, California, factory.
Vintage-tinged tone with higher output and modern wiring
While the Fender American Performer Telecaster is teeming with vintage-tinged tone, its modern output and wiring give it a sound all its own. This Tele’s Yosemite single-coil pickups feature flat-staggered pole pieces, yielding a vintage tonal balance and amp-brutalizing punch. There’s plenty of tone shaping onboard, with a master tone knob, tone control, and 3-way pickup selector switch.
Greasebucket tone control rolls off highs without adding bass
Fender has fitted their American Performer Telecaster with their Greasebucket tone control, which rolls off highs without adding bass or affecting your volume. This is seriously cool, because it gives you explicit control over your tone onstage without your having to compensate for volume loss — making the American Performer Tele a serious tone machine.