Epiphone ES 339 Pro Cherry
- Electric guitar semi box EPIPHONE ES339 PRO CHERRY.
- The body of the ES-339 is made of laminated maple with a central solid block.
- The neck is mahogany with Slim Taper D profile, and scale of 24’75.
- It has 22 jumbo frets and is glued to the body.
- The radius of the mast is of 12 and the fretboard is of palorrosa with mother-of-pearl inlays.
- It takes ProBucker pills, with selector of pills of 3 positions.
- The volume controls of both pickups are push / pull, and allow to switch the operation of each pickup between double or single.
- The bridge is a LockTone Tune-o-matic, and the tuners are Wilkinson.
- Reviews (0)
Epiphone introduces the ES-339 PRO a new instrument with roots firmly planted in the classic era when Epiphones Kalamazoo factory was producing rocks most legendary instruments. Featuring a reduced size ES-style body with Alnico Classic PRO humbucker pickups, the new ES-339 PRO semi-hollowbody from Epiphone turns back the clock while breaking new ground in sound and style. First introduced in the late 50s, the ES series became an instant rock classic, bringing the feel and look of an archtop to a generation of players who had grown up playing solid body guitars like the Les Paul. The ES-335, the first in the ES series, was an instant success. But for many players who were used to smaller solid body guitars, the ES-335 felt too bulky to play on stage. The new ES-339 PRO is the perfect remedy, featuring smaller body dimensions while still retaining the bell-like tone the ES series is famous for.
Like every Epiphone, the ES-339 PRO features our Limited Lifetime warranty backed by world famous 24/7/365 Gibson Customer Service. If you want a versatile, professional instrument designed for live performance or studio and capable of crunch, rock, jazz, country and stinging blues, come back home to the Epiphone ES-339 PRO!