Epiphone Emporer Swingster w/ Bigsby – Orange
- Sunrise Orange color
- Select spruce top
- Laminated maple back and sides
- 3-piece hard maple neck; SlimTaper neck shape; glued-in neck joint
- Adjustable truss rod
- 24.75″ scale length
- 14″-radius rosewood fingerboard with mother-of-pearl block inlays and 20 medium-jumbo frets
- SwingBucker (neck) and SwingBucker Plus (bridge) pickups
- Separate bridge and neck volume, separate bridge and neck tone (both with push-pull series/parallel), and 3-way pickup selector (toggle) controls
- 5-ply headstock, neck, and body; 1-ply f-holes binding
- “Pinned” rosewood base with Tune-o-matic, licensed Bigsby B30 vibrato with wire handle bridge
- 1-11/16″ nut width
- Nickel hardware
- Grover 16:1 ratio machine heads
This Hollowbody Is a Real Retro Rocket
The Epiphone Emperor Swingster hollowbody electric guitar injects twangy vintage character into a classic design! Epiphone based the Emperor Swingster around the body and neck of the venerable Emperor-II (made famous by jazz master Joe Pass), added a dedicated pair of humbucking pickups, and installed a parallel/series wiring scheme that gives you a range of outstanding tones from rich and smoky to defined and snappy! The Tune-o-matic bridge/vintage-style tremolo combo gives you amazingly stable performance. And this guitar doesn’t just sound amazing; you get plenty of eye-catching appointments onboard the Emperor Swingster!
Epiphone Emperor Swingster Hollowbody Electric Guitar at a Glance:
- Specially designed pickups
- Series/Parallel switching, vintage-style trem
- This Swingster brings the visual bling
Specially designed pickups
At the heart of the Swingster are Epiphone’s SwingBucker pickups. Specially designed for the Swingster, these humbuckers offer excellent no-hum performance and feature classic Alnico V magnets, enamel wire, and overwound coils for the perfect combination of warmth and bite.
Series/Parallel switching, vintage-style trem
Two push/pull tone controls allow you to change each pickup’s output individually from parallel to series wiring and create a palette of useful sounds. Go from warm humbucker tones to “quacky” single-coil-type sounds and everything in-between. Of course, any swinging machine needs a vibrato — and the Swingster is no exception! The Swingster includes a Bigsby licensed B30 with original style wire handle as preferred by guitar legend Chet Atkins.
This Swingster brings the visual bling
Epiphone tops off the great-playing, awesome-sounding Swingster with visual flair. You get a multi-bound headstock with the classic mother-of-pearl vine inlay, premium Grover tuners, and a multi-bound, 20-fret rosewood fingerboard with block inlays. If you’re ready for a professional guitar with unique features and a killer price tag, swing into a new Emperor Swingster today!