With the all-new V-Guitar pedals, guitarists can now enjoy the immense benefits of Roland’s GK processing—the powerful technology behind the GR-55 Guitar Synthesizer and VG-99 V-Guitar System—right on their pedalboards. The GR-S V-Guitar Space features independent processing for each guitar string, giving you four amazing tones that transport your axe to a new dimension of sound, including Crystal, Rich Modulation, Slow Pad, and the multi-string emulation of Brilliant Clean. Housed in the popular Twin Pedal format and equipped with connections for easy integration with amps, stomps, multi-effects, and other V-Guitar devices, the GR-S delivers out-of-this-world sounds that can only be achieved with GK processing.
Boss GRS V-Guitar Space Effects Pedal
- Roland’s powerful V-Guitar technology in a Twin Pedal stompbox
- Super-spacious tones and multi-string emulation only possible with GK processing
- Crystal, Rich Modulation, Slow Pad, and Brilliant Clean sounds, with real-time DSP for latency-free performance
- Ultra-responsive COLOR and TONE knobs for sound shaping
- Expressive Freeze function holds the current sound for lead backing and sound FX
- 13-pin GK input; designed for use with the GC-1 GK-Ready Stratocaster, GK-3 Divided Pickup, and all GK-equipped guitars
- Flexible connections for easy integration with amps, pedals, and multi-effects
- Four user memories, with remote selection from GK-equipped guitar
Notify me when the item is back in stock.