Plug Your Mic into Your Computer
Instantly turn any dynamic microphone or battery-powered condenser into a USB mic, with Behringer’s Mic2USB. When people ask us at Sweetwater for the easiest way to plug a mic into a DAW, the Behringer Mic2USB comes to mind. That’s because this extremely convenient USB audio interface offers plug-and-play compatibility with virtually any DAW on your Mac or Windows PC. Just plug the XLR connector into your mic, plug the USB connector into your computer, and enjoy up to 48kHz digital audio. What’s more, the cable is 16.5′ long, so you’re free to move while you perform.
- Ultra-simple single-channel USB audio interface for microphones
- XLR connector plugs into dynamic or battery-powered condenser mics
- USB connection provides plug-and-play compatibility with your DAW
- Delivers digital audio at either 44.1kHz or 48kHz resolutions
- 16.5′ cable length lets you move freely while you perform