This Alvarez Artist Series guitar is made from A grade Sitka with Rosewood backs and sides with a high gloss finish. The sound of the AP70E is warm, open and powerful with the Rosewood accentuating the highs and lows. Both the treble and bass are clear and present and the guitar is highly responsive. The centre-scalloped bracing really lets this guitar sing and react to the smallest nuances.
Alvarez AP70e Acoustic Guitar – Natural
- Body Shape: Parlor
- Top: Hand selected, ‘A’ grade, solid Sitka Spruce
- Back and Sides: Rosewood
- Finish: Natural premium high gloss
- Bracing: Hand sanded, scalloped
- Bridge: Alvarez bi-level Rosewood
- Saddle: Real bone
- Binding: ABS
- Neck Build: Dovetail Neck Joint
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Inlays: Paua abalone and mother of pearl
- Nut: Real bone
- Headstock: Vented
Notify me when the item is back in stock.